What are cookies and why do we use them?
- Keep the website running as you'd expect (for example keeping you logged in as you browse different webpages)
- Remember which pages you like the best, so we can show you personalised content.
- Let you share things you like on your social networks.
- Store some of your details, such as your log in details (but only if you want us to!)
Cookies also help us evaluate our website. Knowing visitor levels, what device our visitors are using, which pages people like the best, social networks shares and how people have found us (search engines and links for example) helps us to make the website better for us and for you!
- Store your personal information (unless you want us to, for example your login details so you don't have to re-enter them each time you visit the site.)
- Pass on your information to third parties.
Types of cookies and what we each one for:
- First Party: These are cookies set by us and only usable by us. They are the ones that keep you logged in during a browsing session .
- Third Party: These are cookies set by third parties that we use. The only third party cookies we use are for evaluating our website (we use Google Analytics for this), and those that allow you to share things on your social media sites.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. These are the ones that keep you logged in as you browse from page to page.
- Persistant Cookies: These are stored on your device for a fixed period of time. We use this to remember your preferences to show you personalized content and offers, as well as remembering your log in or payment details for your next visit, if you specifically tell us you want us to.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click 'Tools' at the top left of your Firefox window. Then click 'Options' and a smaller window should pop up. Click the 'Privacy' tab, and choose 'use custom settings for history' from the drop down box. Then you can uncheck the 'Accept cookies from sites' box to remove all cookies, or 'Accept third-party cookies' to just remove third party cookies. You can also choose to delete cookies every time you close firefox, or make it so you approve every cookie as they are about to be used by a site by keeping the 'accept cookies' box checked and choosing 'I close firefox' or 'ask me every time' in the 'Keep until:' drop down box.
- Safari: In Safari 5.0 or earlier, click 'Preferences', 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'. There you will get the option to block all cookies, accept all cookies, or accept cookies just from sites you go to regularly. In Safari 5.1 or later, click 'Preferences' and 'Privacy', where you can choose to allow or block all cookies, or to block cookies from third parties and advertisers.
- Internet Explorer: Click 'Tools' at the top left of your Explorer window. Then Click 'Internet Options' and a smaller window should pop up. Click the 'Privacy' tab at the top, and the settings slider allows you to choose the level of privacy you want. Clicking at the various intervals tells you what that level of privacy does for you. For example, the highest level of protection will block all cookies.
- Google Chrome: Click the spanner icon on the main toolbar, then choose 'options' and then 'under the hood'. Click on the 'Privacy' option, and then 'content settings'. Clicking on 'cookies' will give you options to; delete all cookies, block all cookies, allow all cookies or to set preferences for different websites.
Working with Morris Property has been stress free and a pleasure. They have been extremely professional and helpful throughout the whole process. We are now just waiting to finalise the letting and we can’t wait to move into the new premises. The location is fantastic and will provide easy access for our customers and staff.
Ian Beaver, Shropshire Building Supplies
I have found Morris property very easy to deal with right from the very start with our initial enquiry. The interior build plan was authorised within a very short timescale, and Morris Property were most accommodating in helping us to achieve our end result. Nothing was too much trouble, right through to the legal process. It is always extremely helpful to deal with an organisation that is customer focused and eager to please. We look forward to a long term relationship. Thank you Morris Property and team.
Vernon Hogg, MD, Shukers, Shrewsbury
We were given a blank canvas and a totally flexible unit to meet our business needs. Vanguard’s cutting edge, professional and high impact design fits with our needs to be seen as market leader.
Robin East, Director CMYUK
From our very first dealings with Morris Property, we have found them really easy to work—helpful, flexible and quick to respond. The people we have dealt with have genuinely taken the time to understand our requirements and openly discuss options and alternatives.
A further factor in our decision to move offices into Abbey Lawn is the obvious pride that Morris has in the development as a whole. They aren’t just interested in providing great working space but the full working environment.
Andy Duxbury, Chief Executive Officer, Aaron & Partners
We needed good transport links and a convenient location with parking so customers can visit our premises to collect their orders and pick their own produce. Centurion Business park was ideal for this.
My partner Haydn and I set up Handy Veg earlier this year, one of the most important things we considered when setting up the company was location which is why we chose Centurion Park
Steve Nutting, owner of Handy Veg, Unit 11T Centurion Park, Shrewsbury
Toolstations’s investment in state-of-the-art, accessible warehousing means our extensive range of products can easily be purchased over the counter. Our new unit at Vanguard Park meets all our specification needs and Morris Property’s competitive rental rates help us to deliver high quality products at low prices.
Philip MacLaughlan, Agent Acting for Toolstation
We are delighted with the accomodation at Centurion Trade Park and the ease in which we were able to take occupation with the help of Morris Property.
Phil Garner, Axis Education at Centurion Park
We established our offices in Abbey Lawn due to its ideal location for employees and clients, and Morris Property have been exceptionally accommodating as our company has grown in size, needing a much larger office in the same location. We really can't fault them, they are a pleasure to work with.
Jon Ditchburn, PPC Operations at Croud